Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 large sweet potato, baked and peeled, (partially cooled is best)
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 organic eggs
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 heaping teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch baking powder
- Cinnamon & Sucanat Shaker (3 parts sucanat to 1 part cinnamon)
- Coconut Whipped Cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees ºF.
Coat a 7″ x 11″ glass baking pan with coconut oil.
Put all ingredients into a food processor; process until smooth scraping down sides with a rubber spatula and processing again for consistency. Spread mixture into baking pan.
Bake for 40 minutes. Spoon pudding into serving dishes. Dust with cinnamon/sucanat. Serve with coconut whipped cream.
Charlene from Wareham, MS just won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here.
Published on February 16, 2015