- 1 tablespoon Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 2 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1-2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk, cream, or plain almond milk
- Himalayan salt
- Black pepper
1. In a small pan, melt the coconut oil. Add the zucchini and onions and sauté until tender.
2. Next, add the cherry tomatoes, stir and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. While the vegetables are sautéing, beat the eggs with milk in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Pour eggs into the pan and scramble lightly.