|Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 15 minutes + baking time
- 3 1/3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups 100% organic whole cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 12 ounce package semi sweet chocolate chips
In a large bowl mix flour, sugar, spices, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together thoroughly.
In a small bowl, combine pumpkin puree, coconut oil, and eggs. Mix thoroughly.
Add wet ingredients to dry – slowly stirring until well combined. Add in chocolate chips and combine.
Coat bread pans with coconut oil before baking. Slowly pour mixture into pans.
Bake at 350° F for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Jackie from Dexter, OR won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your recipes and photos here!
Published on March 6, 2017
Leave a Reply