- Expeller pressed coconut oil for greasing pan
- 2 cups freshly ground white wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoons Himalayan salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream concentrate, thinned with water to about 2-4 TBSP
- 1 9 oz jar cherry jam
Heat oven to 350.
Grease muffin pan with expeller pressed coconut oil. Mix dry ingredients together in large bowl. Stir together wet ingredients in medium bowl. Stir wet ingredients into dry.
Pour half muffin batter into muffin cups. Top each with 1 tablespoon jam – should use whole jar. Top with rest of batter. Bake until puffed and cooked through, about 20-30 minutes. Yumm!
Recipe submitted by Kim, Whigham, GA