example photo shown
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey, or maple syrup (or mix them up)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sifted coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons dried shredded (or flakes) coconut
Preheat oven to 350 or 400 degrees F. Grease 6 muffin tins with additional coconut oil. Set aside.
In a small bowl beat eggs, coconut oil, and salt together. Combine coconut flour and baking powder together and whisk into batter until smooth.
Fill prepared muffin cups half-way with batter and sprinkle coconut on top. Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
Recipe submitted by Fran, Toronto, Canada