|Blueberry Superfood Smoothie|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 cup milk of choice*
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1 small raw beet
- 1 rounded teaspoon shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream concentrate
- 1 tablespoon protein powder, optional
- 2 teaspoons nuts of choice, pumpkin seeds, or hemp hearts
- 1 teaspoon-1 tablespoon raw honey
- 4 ice cubes
Homemade Coconut Milk:
Place chia seeds in blender and cover with milk. Let sit for a few minutes while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
Add remaining ingredients to the blender and puree until very smooth and creamy.
Cheryl from Carbondale, IL won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your recipes here!