|Coconut Chocolate Candy|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup coconut butter (coconut cream concentrate)
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet
- 2 tablespoons
1. Place all ingredients in a double boiler or in a glass measuring cup in a pot of boiling water.
2. Melt ingredients, continually whisking until smooth.
3. Remove from heat and pour into silicon candy molds.
4. Place molds in fridge and let harden.
5.Keep any uneaten candy in the fridge or in a cool place.
Gena from Maypearl, TX just won $50 for this recipe and photo!