example photo shown
- 1 pint organic half n half or heavy cream
- 1 can organic sweetened condensed milk*
- 1/4 cup coconut cream concentrate
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon pure almond extract
- Raw honey (a tablespoon or so to taste – optional)
- Ground-up nuts of choice (walnuts, etc.- optional)
Blend all ingredients together until smooth. Place mixture in your ice cream maker, following manufacturer instructions. Let run until it has reached the desired consistency.
You can also just use a very strong blender-just make sure the mixture is very cold so it will firm up when mixed (you can a few ice cubes to give it a push). Place the blended up mixture in a container and freeze it to firm up more. Enjoy!!
* You can make your own sweetened condensed milk with our
Recipe submitted by Natasha, Merrick, NY