|Coconut Treasure Cookies|
|Photo by recipe author|
Servings: 2 dozen
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups organic graham cracker crumbs
- 3/8 cup spelt flour
- 1/8 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup raw pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup organic butter, softened
- 1 14 oz can organic sweetened condensed milk*
- 1 1/3 cups dried shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups organic dark chocolate pieces/chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix dry ingredients (except coconut and chocolate) together in a bowl. In a separate bowl, blend butter and milk until smooth. Add in dry ingredients. Stir in shredded coconut and chocolate.
Drop dough unto cookie sheets and bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until tops begin to become golden. Leave on cookie sheet for a few minutes to cool before transferring to cooling rack.
* You can make your own sweetened condensed milk with our recipe here.
Recipe submitted by Tandy, San Tan Valley, AZ