|Coriander Meat Patties|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef or bison
- 1 pastured egg, beaten
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Combine all ingredients except for the coconut oil, and mix well. Shape into 4 equal patties.
Heat coconut oil over medium heat and fry patties about 2 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Drain on paper towels.
Note: Mixture can be prepared one day ahead and stored in the fridge. Bring to room temperature about 10 minutes before frying.
Stephanie from Sierra Madre, CA won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your recipes here!