|Gluten Free Coconut Flour Pumpkin Muffins|
|photo by recipe author|
Servings: 12 muffins
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4-1/2 cup Heavenly Sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Tropical Traditions Coconut Flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon
- one bag chai tea, opened and contents emptied
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Mix all wet ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until well combined.
Measure dry ingredients in a small bowl and stir. Pour dry ingredients into large ingredients and stir thoroughly.
Measure into greased muffin pan and bake until tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 15-20 minutes.
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your recipes and photos here!