|Pan Fried Cabbage Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Gold Label Virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons palm shortening
- 1 head cabbage, shredded/cut thin,
- 1 onion ,thinly sliced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons coconut water vinegar
- Several pinches course black pepper & natural unrefined salt.
Options to add: green pepper, yellow squash or zucchini.
Place all ingredients in a large hot skillet, let sit for a few minutes & stir to cook all sides, repeat until desired doneness.
Great served as a side or on hot dogs, brats or sausages.
Recipe submitted by Cheree, Allons, TN