|Raw Beet Salad|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 20-30 minutes
- 7 medium beets (yields 4 chops chopped beets)
- 2 tablespoons Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons organic ground cumin
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed organic lemon juice (about 1-2 lemons)
- 3 small cloves garlic, pressed
Peel beets and chop into small chunks. (You can also use a grater or your food processor to chop beets once they are peeled.) Combine coconut oil, salt, cumin, lemon juice, and pressed garlic. Mix dressing thoroughly and combine in a large bowl with chopped beets. Serve room temperature or cold (coconut oil will solidify when cold).
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here!