|Coconut Blueberry Smoothie Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 6 oz organic coconut milk*
- 1/2 cup organic blueberries
- 1/2 banana
- 2 tablespoons organic whole milk plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- 6-8 ice cubes, depending on how you like it.
Toss all the ingredients in the blender and blend well until frothy. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
* For the freshest coconut milk make homemade coconut milk. (See video at this link.)
Recipe submitted by Amanda, Memphis, TN
Published on February 17, 2013