Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup coconut cream concentrate (coconut butter), softened
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1/3 cup walnuts or pecans
- 1/3 cup mini-soy-free chocolate chips
Mix all ingredients together until smooth. It helps to have everything room temperature.
Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and press dough into pan.
Tip: if you want to cut into bars do it now before you stick these in the freezer. Freeze for about 30 minutes. Then you can break this into serving sized pieces. Store in refrigerator. Enjoy!
Elizabeth from St. Louis, MO just won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here.
Published on August 15, 2014