|Savory Grass-fed Beef Burgers|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound Grass-fed Traditions Ground Beef
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasonings (rosemary, marjoram, basil, thyme, oregano, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon Tropical Traditions Coconut Cream Concentrate, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil, for frying
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and then shape into equal sized patties.
Preheat a large cast iron skillet over medium-high, add coconut oil. Fry patties according to desired doneness, flipping once halfway through.
Top with grass-fed cheese. Serve with or without a bun.
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your coconut recipes and photos here!