Gluten Free Coconut Banana Pancakes
Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
- 4 organic eggs
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon water or coconut milk*
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons organic coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 banana
1. In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, maple syrup, coconut milk/water, coconut oil, coconut flour and baking soda until well mixed.
2. In a small bowl mash the banana then add to the rest of the mixture.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of mixture to a lightly oiled pan (coconut oil). Slightly flatten with spoon. Let it cook on low/medium heat for 2 minutes then flip. Mash the second side down to flatten the pancake. You want both sides slightly brown.
4. Top with butter, coconut oil, syrup, and fruit as desired.
*For the freshest coconut milk make homemade coconut milk. (See video at this link.)
Kurt from Marble Falls, TX just won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here.