Sour Cherry Smoothie
|Sour Cherry Smoothie|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups milk of choice*
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup sour cherries, frozen
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 frozen banana
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
Place all ingredients besides melted coconut oil in blender, blend on high until creamy. Add coconut oil, blend again. Serve.
*For the freshest coconut milk make homemade coconut milk. (See video at this link.)
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your coconut recipes and photos here!