|Sour Cherry Smoothie|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups milk of choice*
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup sour cherries, frozen
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 frozen banana
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
Place all ingredients besides melted coconut oil in blender, blend on high until creamy. Add coconut oil, blend again. Serve.
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your coconut recipes and photos here!